Classes for Pregnancy, Postpartum, & Parenthood
Join our community
At Amazing Births & Beyond, we offer an array of classes and workshops to educate and support parents before, during, and after birth. The is a transformative time in your life, and you should not have to go through it alone. Join us for an upcoming class and meet some of our perinatal professionals, as well as other local parents.
Breastfeeding 101A Healthy Start
- Everything you need to know to get off to a great start on your breastfeeding journey!
Welcome Home BabyCaring for the New Baby
- A fun and exciting class covering all your baby care needs.
Postpartum LifeCaring for the New Mama
- You’ll learn what to expect from your post birthing body and the emotional and mental changes that occur, how to effectively rehabilitate your core and pelvic floor, essentials of nutrition, herbs, and supplements to support your body and breastfeeding, and self care practice.
Meet the Doula NightFind Your Perfect Support
- What is a Doula? Why would you want one? How do you find the right doula for you? Join us to learn the answers to these questions and more about birth and postpartum doula services.
- Doulas will be on hand for parents to meet in brief “get acquainted” interviews.
- This is a free class!
Comfort Measures for LaborNatural Means of Providing Comfort
- Learn how to create a comfortable labor environment and how birth partners can be more involved in this intimate private childbirth education class setting.
New Parent Partner ClassSupport Your Partners Journey
- Your partner is doing everything possible to prepare for the birth of your baby. You have been involved in those preparations and planning, but are you ready? The AB&B New Parent Partner Class is here to help you find your way and truly support your partner’s journey into the amazing state of parenting.
Check Out Our Service Packages!
Are you interested in more than one service offered at Amazing Births & Beyond?
We offer a number of different service packages for families who looking to invest in multiple services and classes to prepare for pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and parenting. These options also help you save money compared to purchasing each service individually.