Fitness Classes for Pregnancy & Postpartum
Prenatal Yoga & Pilates
North Miami Perinatal Fitness Classes
Toning exercises such as yoga and pilates can help your body prepare for and heal from birth. While traditional yoga and pilates may be somewhat challenging with a pregnant or postpartum belly, these classes are designed specifically for women during this transformational time.
4 Classes: $ 76
**All Packages are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-shareable.
- Pilates classes are known for helping increase stability, strengthening the body, and relieving joint pain. Prenatal pilates accommodates the exercises to be easier and more beneficial for pregnant individuals.
- Postnatal Pilates can help prevent lower-back and shoulder pain often associated with postpartum. Pilates moms see faster healing following any birth, especially with diastasis recti.
- Strengthen and stretch your birthing body with prenatal yoga classes. The calm and healing powers of this practice will prepare your mind, body, and spirit for your upcoming birth experience.
Baby & Me Yoga
- You don’t need a babysitter to get in a yoga class when you choose. Instead of leaving baby at home, bring them with you to Baby & Me Yoga for a bonding experience that promotes healing & strength for both of you.
Class Health & Safety Policies
The following best practices have ensured a great safety record since the fall, and will continue for the foreseeable future:
- Teachers continue to wear masks while working desk and teaching.
- Social distancing continues in the yoga room
- Honor System continues, trusting you to not come to studio if any cold/flu/covid symptoms, or in recent contact with cold/flu/covid symptoms.
- Sanitizing commonly touched surfaces continues after every class.
- Regular hand washing / hand sanitizing continues by everyone.
- Quiet nose breathing continues for pranayama deep breathing, final breathing, and sit-ups.
- No congregating continues in yoga room, lobby, hallway.
- Pre-registration continues for all classes (no walk-ups).
- Lobby opens 5 min before and closes 5 minutes after class.
- Masks required over nose and mouth at all times, you may remove your mask once you reach your mat.
How Do I Signup For Class?
If you have never used Mind Body, you can create a new account.
If you already have an account, but forgot your username or password, send us an email.
What Are The Reservation Policies?
Check Out Our Service Packages!
Are you interested in more than one service offered at Amazing Births & Beyond?
We offer a number of different service packages for families who looking to invest in multiple services and classes to prepare for pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and parenting. These options also help you save money compared to purchasing each service individually.