Infant Massage Workshop
Caring for the new baby
Infant Care Education
About the Class
This class is taught by a Certified Infant Massage Instructor (CIMI) by the International Association of Infant Massage.
The class is focused on adding massage into your daily routines, focusing on the bonding and interaction. It is designed for babies 0-12 months, but you can absolutely use it with older babies and toddlers. Expectant parents are also very welcome to join us even before baby arrives!
Infant Massage benefits:
- Supports bonding between baby and parent
- Calms and relaxes child and caregiver(s)
- Supports baby’s nervous system development
- Can relieve colic and help with upset stomach
- Can improve sleep for baby and the whole family
- Can help with postpartum depression
Date & Time – 9/17 @ 3-5PM
Investment – $75 per couple
Check Out Our Service Packages!
Are you interested in more than one service offered at Amazing Births & Beyond?
We offer a number of different service packages for families who looking to invest in multiple services and classes to prepare for pregnancy, birth, postpartum, and parenting. These options also help you save money compared to purchasing each service individually.