17184 W Dixie Highway North Miami Beach,FL 33160
Through self-hypnosis, special breathing and visualization techniques, HypnoBirthing® teaches you to release fear and to trust your body's ability to birth instinctively. This amazing program teaches you and your birth partner, the art and joy of experiencing birth in a more comfortable manner. You will learn how to call upon your body's own natural relaxant, and therefore lessen, or even eliminate discomfort an the need for pain medication. Through self-hypnosis, special breathing and visualization techniques, HypnoBirthing® teaches you to release fear and to trust your body's ability to birth instinctively.
Studies Show when a woman feels relaxed, safe and supported throughout childbirth there is a:
50% reduction in the caesarean rate
25% shorter labor
60% reduction in epidural requests
40% reduction in analgesia use
40% reduction in forceps delivery
Questions ? Info@amazingbirthsandbeyond.com
*Group classes must have a minimum of 3 couples in order to be held and we reserve the right to cancel the class for lack of enrollment
Check out this great video
HBCE Have you ever wanted to teach others the joy of a peaceful HypnoBirthing?
Virtual HypnoBirthing Childbirth Educators Training
May 20 - 23
Available to Doctors, Doulas, Midwives, Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, Physicians Assistants, Healthcare Providers, Childbirth Educators, Hypnotherapists, Yoga Instructors, Massage Therapists, and all others with interest in maternal health and birthing. 2-part Childbirth Educator Program is consisting of a (16-hour) Introduction to Hypnosis for Childbirth or Introduction to Birthing Basics and a (16-hour) Certification Workshop for HypnoBirthing. Enjoy the rewards of teaching visualization and imagery that assist expectant parents as they release fear and other hindering emotions and prepare for a calm, easier, and more satisfying birth.
What this program teaches:
- An awareness of the consciousness of the baby before, during, and after experiencing birth
- An understanding of the working of the body's natural relaxants
- Relaxation techniques that eliminate the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome
- An understanding of why women in other cultures have easier, more comfortable birthings
- How the mother's body is design to work in neuromuscular harmony with nature
- Proven hypnotic techniques to bring about easier, more comfortable labor and birthing
What you will learn:
- How to eliminate fear and replace it with confidence and understanding
- The source of the myth that pain is a necessary accompaniment in normal birthing
- How to teach the birthing companion hypnotic rapport
- Specific techniques of hypnotic deepening
- The three stages of labor as a continuum and varying relaxation skills
- Prenatal, perinatal, and postnatal parenting and bonding
- And much more
Hours: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Having a big sale, on-site celebrity, or other event? Be sure to announce it so everybody knows and gets excited about it.