17184 W Dixie Highway North Miami Beach,FL 33160
Amazing Births & Beyond goes the extra mile to provide women with everything they need to have a wonderful pregnancy, an amazing birth and a speedy recovery. Our wellness services are specifically geared towards pregnancy, birth and the postpartum period. Receive care from staff who are experts in their field.
Chiropractic care is a safe and gentle approach to health care for the pregnant woman. Relief from symptoms associated with pregnancy such as lower back pain, sciatica, carpal tunnel syndrome, headaches, heartburn, and nausea can be managed without the use of drugs. In addition, Dr. Vivian Keeler is certified in the Webster Technique; which is designed to balance the pelvic structures and their associated muscles and ligaments. A balanced pelvis reduces the likelihood of a baby being in a poor position for birth. For more information about Chiropractic care during pregnancy and beyond view the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association’s Website.
What are the benefits of chiropractic care during pregnancy?
Initial Consultation $125
Follow up visits $55
Please complete the intake form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Prenatal massage is a natural, touch therapy aimed at alleviating pregnancy related symptoms. Indulge your changing body with our special massage treatments that soothe the body and the soul. 60/90 min prenatal massage $100/$150
Induction massage also available 90 min $150
Patients treated with Chinese medicine during their trimester have reported minimal physical and emotional symptoms, and reduced labor time.
It has been reported by many mothers-to-be that acupuncture effectively relieved many symptoms such as, fatigue, anxiety, depression, lack of sleep, back pain, nausea, and heartburn.
Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) can help you to obtain optimal natural health during pregnancy without the use of harmful medications.
For a healthy pregnancy, regular acupuncture balancing treatments once a week or every other week throughout your pregnancy can enhance your baby's health as well as your health and prevent complications.
During pregnancy, acupuncture can support and relief these common trimester symptoms:
· Pre-Birth Acupuncture Treatments
· Traditional Chinese medicine has advocated for centuries that women modify their lifestyle throughout pregnancy, to ensure healthy babies and efficient births. This has involved advice on regulating physical activity, following dietary guidelines and maintaining a calm emotional state.
· Pre-birth acupuncture during the final weeks of pregnancy is routinely practiced as an ideal method to help women prepare themselves to have the most efficient labor possible.
· Pre-birth acupuncture offers a range of positive effects that go beyond reducing the time spent in labor, with midwives reporting a reduced rate of medical intervention.
· In the present day, Traditional Chinese Medicine continues to promote the importance of optimal conditions during pregnancy, and the preparation of an efficient birth, with the emphasis on a women’s Qi and blood prior to delivery (“if the Qi is correct and if the blood is circulating well labor is described as harmonious”4).
· Acupuncture sessions prior to labor provide an ideal opportunity to ensure that the Qi and blood, the five emotions and the organs are all in harmony.
· Research1 has demonstrated that the duration of labor in a group of women giving birth for the first time was reduced from 8 hours and 2 minutes in the control group (70 women) to 6 hours and 36 minutes in the group of 70 women who had received pre-birth acupuncture.
· Pre-birth acupuncture treatments are used in two main ways in the later stages of pregnancy.
· Firstly, specific pre-birth treatments, in the form of a standard set of points, and help to prepare a woman’s body for birth, with an emphasis on preparing the cervix and pelvis for labor.
· Secondly, pre-birth treatment are also given to deal with medical conditions such as pregnancy induced hypertension, diabetes, and symptoms such as heartburn, hemorrhoids, and more.
Pre-Birth Acupuncture is a series of 4-5 weekly treatments beginning at week 36 of your pregnancy that are designed to help your body go into labor on time and to labor to progress normally and without complication once it begins.
Breastfeeding can be challenging at first. It is common to receive conflicting information. Let one of our experts help guide you with information, support and hands on help.
Home Consultation $ 230.00
Women have been consuming their placentas for centuries around the world. Placentophagy is the act of consuming your placenta post birth.
Capsule -$200 Twins-$300
Choose the professionals at Amazing Births to provide all that you need for warm, relaxing hydrotherapy during your birth. Tub rental includes delivery, set up, breakdown and all needed supplies.
$150 non-refundable deposit